*sigh* Poor boys, up against each other. Exactly where they don’t want to be.
Will and Jem are competing against each other in the YA Crush Tourney. Only one can go on to the final round.
Since they’re both mine, snippet goes to the winner. Go forth Shadowhunters and do what you must …
The Final Four of YA Sisterhood’s 2nd annual YA Crush Tourney is today (Wednesday, August 8) with a Team Cassie Showdown pitting our Will Herondale, the No. 1 seed, against our Jem Carstairs, the No. 5 seed.
Time for Shadowhunters, Downworlders and Mundanes to make the difficult decision about which Infernal DevicesShadowhunter will represent Team Cassie in the Finals.
Now we know what Tessa is going through!
POLLS WILL BE OPEN FOR 24 HOURS AND WILL CLOSE AT 12:00 AM EDT ON AUGUST 9TH.
Here are the advocate posts:
Katie fromMundie Momsand I are co-advocating for Will in the YA Crush Tourney. Here’s what we had to say about our favorite tortured Herondale:
Hi guys! Alyssa with TMI Source & I (Katie w/ Mundie Moms) are back to help Will advance to the next round! You helped Will advance in his first match here, his second match here, and his most recent match here. Today’s match may prove to be the hardest yet, as he’s up against Jem, another guy we love! Being Will’s advocates, Alyssa and I want to tell you guys for ourselves why WILL is the ONE TO VOTE FOR. “Will has always been the brighter burning star, the one to catch attention.” Will would be the first to tell you that Jem is the better man. But in Will saying that—and in his actions toward those he loves—shows just how great of a person he is. The first thing that comes to mind when one mentions Will Herondale isn’t his blue eyes or his gorgeous looks, it’s the sacrifices he has made in his life. Even at age 12, when he left his family because he believed he was endangering them, Will has always put the well-being of those he cares for first.
image found here Will is willing to give up his true love, Tessa, because he would rather Jem be happy than himself. Will has suffered too much in his life and yet he puts his parabatai’s happiness above his own regardless of how much it tears him up inside. “If Jem dies, I cannot be with Tessa,” said Will. “Because it will be as if I were waiting for him to die, or took some joy in his death, if it let me have her. And I will not be that person. I will not profit from his death. So he must live.” He lowered his arm, his sleeve bloody. “It is the only way any of this can ever mean anything.” Will is a caring person and the person he cares most about is his parabatai Jem. Will insistently searches for a cure to Jem’s “disease” and has even admitted that Jem is more deserving of life. And despite the way he treats those he cares about sometimes—due to the curse he believes was cast upon him—those people see the good in him no matter how hard he tries to hide it. “You are good, Will. There is no one better placed than I am to be able to say with perfect confidence how good you really are.” –Tessa “I thought him a pretty bit of poison to start with, but I have come around. There is a soul under all that bravado. And he is really alive, one of the most alive people I have ever met. When he feels something, it is as bright and sharp as lightning.” -Magnus Will doesn’t recognize that he is someone worth fighting for—someone who deserves love and deserves to be happy. “You fear for Jem,” Will said. “Yes,” she said. “And I fear for you, too.” “No,” Will said, hoarsely. “Don’t waste that on me, Tess.”
Will is definitely someone worth fighting for. So will you fight for him? Vote Team Will!
Hi y’all – It’s Stacey and Pixie from Page Turners Blog, and this is it…it’s time for Jem to battle his best friend, his parabatai, and his toughest competitor in the “crush” department. Personally, we don’t understand all the Will hype, but since Jem loves him we are going to play nice.
Reasons why we love Jem!
- He’s sweet & charming
- He’s caring & selfless
- He can melt your heart with his words and music.
- He’s an amazing fighter
- He’s loyal
- He can make a cane look sexy
- He loves with all his heart
- He’s bringing Victorian sexy back
“He touched her as he usually touched his beloved Violin, with a soft and urgent grace that left her breathless.” -Clockwork Prince
“Wo wei ni xie de,” he said, as he raised the violin to his left shoulder, tucking it under his chin. He had told her many violinists used a shoulder rest, but he did not: there was a slight mark on the side of his throat, like a permanent bruise, where the violin rested.
“You — made something for me?” Tessa asked.
“I wrote something for you,” he corrected, with a smile, and began to play. – Clockwork Princess.
- awesomenessgummiebears reblogged this from cassandraclare
- gat0r4de likes this
- jade8888 likes this
- reinuh likes this
- bamaleah12 likes this
- angelalkalin3 likes this
- theflightlessnightingale likes this
- awondrousmess likes this
- youngfreeandfoolish likes this
- pitbullsushi likes this
- everdeen-fray reblogged this from cassandraclare
- fallintomyimagination likes this
- moon-veela likes this
- sali01 likes this
- luvbooksnmore reblogged this from cassandraclare
- runningto110 likes this
- birth-of-broken-dreams likes this
- birth-of-broken-dreams reblogged this from cassandraclare
- aimeenicol likes this
- ivy94dubois likes this
- bookable likes this
- sanityismusic likes this
- the-aku likes this
- planet-you-wish likes this
- whatdoyoucallafemaletimelord reblogged this from cassandraclare and added:
- thelastdreamofmysoul reblogged this from cassandraclare
- thelastdreamofmysoul likes this
- ftchocoholic reblogged this from cassandraclare and added:
- anotherwaytofly reblogged this from cassandraclare
- xsherlockhx reblogged this from tmisource and added:
- r-y-c-b-a-r-3rd reblogged this from cassandraclare
- awkwardswann16 likes this
- amorverusnunquammoritur reblogged this from cassandraclare
- albafazgrigori reblogged this from cassandraclare
- albafazgrigori likes this
- chinsupgorgeousess likes this
- isoldmysoultothefandom reblogged this from cassandraclare
- isoldmysoultothefandom likes this
- like-a-shadowhunter likes this
- shadowherondale reblogged this from cassandraclare
- thedreambelow reblogged this from cassandraclare
- thedreambelow likes this
- titlenotile reblogged this from cassandraclare
- alirene95 likes this
- mattiefairchild reblogged this from cassandraclare
- wannabephotogenius likes this
- daniserafim13 likes this
- summersinjupiter likes this
- erudite-demigod-companion reblogged this from cassandraclare